8.01.2007

I've been tagged!

The Rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The game rules are posted at the beginning of the post. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment to let them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am facinated w/ the weather. Tornado's, Hurricane's, Thunder Storms, Floods..temperature changes. I love the seasons and bore my husband to death with upcoming jet streams.

2. I am most fearful of being in a car crash. Not neccisarly with another car. I always think that bridges are going to collapse when I'm on them. I know, strange.

3. I'm scared to death of roaches. They freak me out, I hate when they sneak into the house. I know they crunch very easily but when I see them I scream like a little girl. I blame my mother. I'll never forget being in the basement with her when I was little, she was doing laundry and shook out some clothes and a flying roach flew out. She screamed..I screamed..we did NOT scream for ice cream.

4. I am facinated w/ "movie stars" and celebrities. I want to know what is going on w/ Lindsey Lohan, George Clooney and Matt Damon. I know it's wierd but it's not like I believe it really is news. I know it is what it is..but I read it. I used to have a subcription to People Magazine.

5. I love animals. I'm not a Peta freak or anything like that but I care about animals. I don't think there is an animal that I don't like. I love Shark Week, Meercat Manor and other Animal Planet Shows. I want to pet every dog I meet..and I want them to give me kisses. I still have no problem eating beef, chicken, veal, seafood etc. I guess it's like being Catholic but being FOR the death penalty. FYI: hurt animals make me cry sometimes MORE than seeing hurt people.

6. I know what is going on w/ my body most of the time. It all started when I ate a dime when I was around 8 years old. I liked the taste of the dirty money in my mouth. Mom freaked but the doctor said just to "watch my stool" and once it passes there is nothing to worry about. I had to poop in a plastic tub for weeks. Mom was being way more cautious since I could tell her each day where the dime was in my system. I could show her. I also informed her the exact time it was coming out..and it did. I'm still like that.

7. I'm not wearing plus size clothes anymore, it's the first time in oh...20 years? I can buy cuter stuff. I am still a bit limited though cause it has to be petite.

8.I am considered my stepson's "religious advisor". That's what is mom calls me. Whenever Drew has questions about God, religion, faith etc he asks me. I think it's a HUGE responsibility. I love our conversations, they are usually in the car. He really is a very bright child and he asks great questions, I don't always have the answer. I sure hope I don't screw that up.

As far as tagging. If you are reading this and you have not done this meme then consider yourself tagged. I do believe that everyone in the blogging universe has done this one already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are truly a great Blogger Friend!
I'm sorry if I made you feel like you don't visit me very often! That is not what I meant at all! Anyway thanks for doing the meme! Them's some interesting facts Lady!
I will say that number 6 kind of freaked me out!!