7.31.2007

Oh Yeah..the gods have shined down on me!


Yes, you see correctly. Today I was driving down Watson Road, a mere 3 miles from my house and in front of the construction I see the sign "Coming Soon! Lion's Choice!"
We have been saying for 7 years, "Man I wish there would be a Lions Choice closer to the house". We have to go out of our way for a Lion's Choice..so it is more of a treat or event. Now..No biggie, it's even closer than Blockbuster!
When I was in High School there was a Lion's Choice in South County by my friend Dina's house. She turned me on to this meaty wonder. I still to this day order like she does, "Roast Beef w/ Cheese, Well Done". I get small fries and a Diet Dr Pepper. My friends that is GOOD EATS!

3 comments:

Biddy said...

i've never heard of lion's choice...

is it anything like arbys?

MP said...

OMG..Nothing like Arby's. Arby's has a rubbery sort of meat...blah.
Lion's Choise has a shredded type roast beef that is OH so tender and REAL. OH if you ever get a chance try it, you'll like it!

Emily said...

Lion's Choice?? Never heard of such a place. Although I'll take your word for it that it's tasty, I don't think it's a very good name. All I can think of is a lion tearing apart a cow! Not very appetizing.

BTW....your comment won't let me put in my name and website and all that. Soo...this is coming from Emily from http://www.emep.wordpress.com