8.24.2007

4 Things Friday!

I love a good meme..and will do them whenever I have the opportunity...just cause I'm wierd like that.

www.rmecurio8.blogspot.com Over at Prologos Rebecca said anyone can do it if they want to. SO I'm going to do the meme...and if you want to you can to! Just let me know that you did cause I love to read meme's as much as do them!

Four things about me you may not have known:
1. I could eat cereal and milk every meal of the day.
2. I HAVE to shower every day or I look like a crack addict my hair gets so greasy.
3. I'm adopted and have non-identifying information.
4. I am a daddy's girl.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Cashier
2. Assistant Manager at a retail store.
3. Tram Operator at the Arch
4. Sales

Four movies I could watch over and over again:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Out of Africa
3.The Wizard Of Oz
4. St Elmo's Fire

Four favorite TV shows:
1. Big Brother
2. The Amazing Race
3. The Closer
4. The 4400

Four favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Watching TV
3. Going to Movies
4. Going on Trips

Four places I have lived:
1. Mom and Dad's
2. Dorm
3. My House where I live now
4.

Four favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Seafood
3. Chicken
4. Mashed Potatos

Four websites I check daily:
Not blog friends...
1. www.stltoday.com
2. www.ksdk.com
3. www.tmz.com
4. www.fbofw.com For Better or For Worse comic strip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for what it is worth...For Better or Worse is the first thing I read in the newspaper every night!

Anonymous said...

"When Harry Met Sally" is one of the first DVDs I owned. I've watched it many times. For me, however, "Fargo" is the movie I can watch repeatedly and almost never tire of it.