I had 19 million blog ideas for today; you know the ones that go through your head before you go to sleep?
- The Ozarks are getting pelted by Erin.
- Dean really stirred up about of stuff in the Carribean. Are the price of bananas going to go up? I LOVE bananas.
- Did you know I have to sign to spell bananas..b a n a n a s..it was in some cheer.
- Drew had his Open House last night. He was SO excited, he can't wait for classes to start, he has to wait til tomorrow.
- I wonder what the weather is going to be like on Saturday. Drew had a 3pm soccer tournament out in God's country. I wonder if I should pack bug spray.
- We're going to Mass In The Grass at his new school Saturday night. I wonder if we can bring chairs instead of a blanket.
- I love Joe Buck and totally enjoyed his repeat interview on the radio this morning.
- Big Brother 8 is REALLY getting fun! Who goes this week, Jameka or Jen..who do I want gone, who would be the best strategically? What would I do if I was there. Would I make an idiot out of myself on a reality TV show.. duh..Yes!
- My friend met a nice guy on eHarmony..nice guy but not a hottie. Oh how standards change as we get older and wiser.
- My friend's brother's house burnt down...to the ground. Everyone is fine. What would it be like to lose everything? Would it be refreshing through to start over?? Would you have has much "stuff"??
I have a story for later. If I don't get to busy I'll tell my story...