4.01.2008

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Hey Guys!

Did y'all miss me?

I spent the night in Dallas with
The Boss Lady and a bunch of other friggin awesome Texas Bloggers. it was fan-freakin-tastic! If Bossy is going to be anywhere near you while she's on this roadtrip of hers, you HAVE to go meet her. She's possibly the coolest person I've ever met.

wait a second...who got out the christmas tree!? i LOVE it! who would have thought you could make ornaments out of empty booze bottles?

Bri, Pumpkin, and Lucky, welcome to the party! as you can see, we've been having a great time wrecking the place having *ahem* quiet time and fellowship...*snort*

welp, i'm heading up to my room to work on my Bossy Did Dallas post. I'm a wee bit hungover, so i should probably take an aspirin a bottle of wine with me.

See y'all in the morning!

No comments: