9.13.2007

Stolen Meme :-)

I stole this meme from http://feminoz.blogspot.com/ ...I never saw this one before!!



What side of the heart do you draw first?
the right

Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Of course so! They teach you NOT to hold your nose.

What color is your phone?
Red! For the Cardinals. They suck this year though..so red just cause it's pretty!

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Jeremy...who else?

Where are you right now?
My desk

How do you feel about carrots?
I hate them..raw, cooked candied YUCK... Carrot cake on the other hand...

How many chairs at the dining room table?
I don't have a dining room table, that's an easy one.

Who is the best Spice Girl?
I don't know who is who..Victoria Beckam has a HOT husband.

Do you know what time it is?
3:25

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Pray that when I dug through my big purse that I would have a bottle of water and a book...Oh my cell phone wouldn't hurt either.


What's your favorite kind of gum?
Sugar Free anything. I especially love the old Black Jack gum my grandma used to give me.

T or F: All is fair in love and war?
No...well kinda

Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to?
No, I'd feel like an asshat!

Do you like to sleep?
Whenever possible!

Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
That's not fair, I think it changed..isn't it Indiana and Arizona?


Do you know the song Sugar We're Goin' Down?
Was that a Glen Campbell tune?

Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
No, I want a red 1967 Mustang

What's something you've always wanted?
A great big kitchen..and a great big pantry...in a great big house w/ great big rooms.

Do you wear a lot of black?
No...I'm more into brown

Describe your hair
Thin, flat, 3478 colors

Are you an adult?
According to my age I am.

Who is your best friend?
J

Do you have a tan?
I don't tan...I red

Are you a television addict?
Yes I am. Thank god for the DVR

Do you enjoy spending time with your mom?
In small increments

Are you a sugar freak?
Every once in a while.

What is your favorite movie?
Of all time? I dunno. Top 3: Out of Africa, Wizard of Oz, When Harry Met Sally

What's your sign?
Scorpio..it's a water fire thing I believe.

Where do you wish you were right now?
In the car w/ the windows down.

Who did you copy this from?
http://feminoz.blogspot.com/

How do you know them?
She was a link on Kim's blog (http://www.my10kidfamily.blogspot.com/)

Would you have sex with them?
no

What brand of shirt are you wearing?
Medina ?? Yeah, I tried to look. It's Target

Have you ever smoked anything?
yeah

OK...tagging LuLu, Biddy and Punkin! Have Fun!
Anyone else that wants to do this please do and let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lordy...that's some list. Give me a couple of days, and I'll take care of it!! This should be fun...

Kim said...

wait... are you saying you wouldn't have sex with feminoz, or me?

MP said...

Kim...nothing personal but I take those marriage vows seriously. I'll have to pass on both of you lovely ladies. :-)

Ozfemme said...

Kim - she must mean you. Every one want to have sex with me. No, really!!

Oh, hang on. I just read mp's comment. Mkay. Well, thanks for calling me a lady....