10.10.2007

5 Things Meme

You know how I am about these things, I love them!


5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Bought My House
2. Partyed All the Time
3. Worked in Hell but w/ awesome people
4. Was a major slob
5. Was still driving the green Regal w/ the stuffed animals in the backseat



5 Things on my To-Do List Today:

1. Make an appointment for Jack to get his shots
2. Make an eye appointment for me
3. Call the bank and follow up on the fraud stuff
4. Go grocery shopping tonight and get stuff to make my pasta for Friday night
5. Get at least 2 loads of laundry done tonight

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Yogurt or Smoothies
2. Bananas
3. Crackers
4. Cup of Campbell's Soup
5. String Cheese

5 Things I would Do if I were a Billionaire:

1. Donate to my church, grade school and high school..creating scholarships in my name for girls like me. Big mouth, type A, B students :-)
2. Buy an awesome house in Aruba
3. Make sure my family doesn't want for anything.
4. Buy the company that I work for and work when I want to.
5. Hire a personal trainer


5 of my Bad Habits:

1. Biting my nails/cuticles
2. Not finishing things I started
3. Procrastinating
4. Telling people what they want to hear and not what I really think

5 Things I will Never Wear Again:

1. Anything in my closet over size 16.
2. Pantyhose
3. High Heels (I'm like a 3 year old, I can't stand up)
4. Cool Sunglasses (since I'm all prescription now)
5. My wedding dress...what a waste of money those things are.



5 Favorite Toys:

1. Computer
2. iPod
3. Pink Nintendo DS
4. XBOX 360
5. Wii
(I was supposed to write about my toys that I have now, right?)

Consider yourself tagged if you are reading this! Let me know if you are doing it on your blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been tagged already, but I just haven't done it yet!

Please, please tell me that you still drive the Regal! Because I presently drive the ultimate BUICK granny-mobile.

I could have written your list of bad habits word for word.