10.29.2007

Grrrrr

Yes I bite. At least today that is how I feel. So what if it's that time of the month. I can have an excuse to be crabby.

Grrr....

Weekend was good. A little nuts. For less than 24 Drew was over. He had 2 soccer games. His last game of the season he scored 2 goals. Pretty awesome. He said "When I get older I can be a professional soccer player and get paid for it. Did you know that is some peoples jobs, to play sports for money?"

Then I got tears in my eyes..THIS came out of the boys mouth, "Man, I LOVE Duran Duran"..doesn't that just tug at your heart strings. I know it did mine.

I've been going psycho on Flickr..digging up old pictures and joining groups and stuff. That is VERY addictive.

OK..I better not have a phone call in the next 10 minutes so I can eat my flipping food...grrrr

No comments: