10.23.2007

Baby it's cold outside

Finally!!
As you can see I finally updated pictures of Jack, I was comparing pictures from a few weeks ago. Baby sure did mature, facial hair and everything.

Well I did it. I told a coworker about the blog. Well she's different, she's like my doppleganger. Except a 20 something version..who is skinny w/ dark hair. Anyway she knew most of the stories I wrote about and has vowed not to tell anyone here at the office..not like I'm stupid enough to slam work anyway.

Last night the two of us went to the St Louis Rotisserie for dinner...AWESOME chicken and cheap then we went to see Elizabeth, The Golden Age. OMG it was great. I thought it was as good as the first one. Cate Blancette is amazing. This thing smells of an Oscar. By the time we got out of the movie theater it was really cold outside. I had food for J in the car, it was like being in the fridge.

I got home by 10pm played on the internet, took pictures of the animals and hit the hay. Thank God J didn't mess w/ the thermostate, it was PERFECT sleeping weather.

I have a haircut appointment tonight..so I'm doing haircut and grocery shopping. J's sitting outside w/ Drew while he has soccer practice. I'm not totally getting out of this though since he has a tournament game tomorrow night and it's supposed to be equally chilly. I welcome the turtlenecks and sweaters. I do have to go buy more long pants..the warm kind. Almost everything I have right now are either light weight or capri.

Here is a first for me: Did you every get shocked in the boob? Yesterday I got shocked TWICE while leaning in the door frame at work. MAN that smarts.

How 'bout those fires in California. Haven't heard anything from Dad Gone Mad...but one of my other boy bloggers that I read is getting ready to get out of dodge. www.childsplayx2.com Go there and you can feel the anxiousness in his post about packing getting ready to evacuate..and Sweet Pea and Monk knowing that something is up.

4 comments:

Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Boob Shock...yep that will get you moving...lol

Fires in Cali...I should take some time out to pay attention to the media. I have been so busy that I have not paid attention to any news source...yikes I am out of the loop.

Anonymous said...

Funny seeing Kate over here commenting! It's such a small world and so tightly intertwined somehow! Boob Shock..once I understand but did you got back for seconds cause it felt so invigorating? LOL!!!
I'm loving the pics of Jack. Take pics of the new hair and give us a show!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to see the new Cate Blanchette movie! The first Elizabeth was awesome. I must find a way to work that into my schedule...

Childsplayx2 said...

Thanks for the concern! Glad to report we're all fine. :)