10.05.2007

Top 10 Rules of Life by MP

You know how we are all correct all the time, and do things the RIGHT way...how these other people don't have a clue how to live their lives...well, thank goodness they have ME to tell them what to do.

  1. Drive or own a Mustang. Just do it. (I got to drive my friends today...I forgot how cool that is!)
  2. Fly on a plane, somewhere. If you have the opportunity to EVER sit co-pilot in a smaller plane do that too, I've done it twice.
  3. Learn how to use a computer. There is SO much stuff to see, read and learn.
  4. Read a book. Pick up a short story, memoir, novel, non-fiction. I don't care. Get your head out of your ass and have some imagination.
  5. Try new food. I know your mother told you that but you will never know if you like it until you TRY it.
  6. Don't use the words NEVER and HATE.
  7. Don't waste your time and energy with people that you don't like or that don't like you. Even if you are related to these people it is wasted energy and time being angry, sad or hurt. Surround yourself with people that respect you and/or love you.
  8. Vote. Get involved in life. We live in a free country and have boys and girls fighting for freedom everyday. Use your freedom to vote and be involved in what matters to you. From annexing the local farm for a new Walmart, Abortion, Healthcare...whatever. If you have an opinion do something about it.
  9. Learn how to say NO in a nice way. You don't have to do something just because someone asks you too. There is a difference from being a doormat and being responsible.
  10. From what I understand we only live once on this earth. Try not to have any regrets..both for doing things you shouldn't do..or not doing things you really want to. You never know when your time is up.

I hope I've been helpful. This is your life coach wishing you a GREAT weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kind of like your serious side.

#10 is my favorite.

Have a great weekend eating BBQ!

Pumpkin said...

Wow....why couldn't you have told me this 10 years ago?????????

Seriously, excellent 10 points and very valid life advice.....maybe you can come work in my psychology practice when I get it set up....but only if you bring Jack in with you ofcourse!!!!!!
xxx

Anonymous said...

I really like your list! One I would add is never stay mad at someone you really care about....talk it out as soon as possible, the longer you wait to work it out the harder it is. Plus, you never know what may happen to either of you while you're in the middle of holding a grudge......