3.30.2008

Formula 401 (409's Kid Sister)

So...story of my life...I'm so busy working on my 100th post over at Functional Shmunctional that I completely overlooked the 400th post here at MP's site.

Whew! Thank goodness for Jean catching that!!

400 posts? 400?? I am truly humbled. I only recently met MP, maybe through Melissa, but can already tell by following your posts and comments, that you kids know how to party!! But seriously, 400 posts?? I'm in utter awe!!

How should we help commemorate this huge milestone? Should we post 400 questions MP should have to answer when she gets her lazy a$$ back from Aruba? I don't think I could come up with 400 questions, but we could have fun trying.

Oooohhh I KNOW!! How bout we make up 400 random things about MP and she could answer each one with a true or false??

Maybe just a surprise welcome home party?

What do you crazy cats think? You've been here longer than I have. Do you have a formula on what we should do to honor MP for her 400th milestone??

Oh, and Biddy, I love what you've done with the place while MP has been gone. I hadn't thought of arranging the furniture quite. like. that. You are a creative soul indeed, I can tell.

I LIKE IT!! ;)

No comments: