3.07.2008

Must Read Posts & Q and A

EDIT TO SAY THAT I DON'T HAVE 10 QUESTIONS YET....
HELP A SISTER OUT HERE....
***************************
Below are a few posts that have stuck out in my mind recently. In my opionion all worth of a click over and read.


Biddy's Belt Story
In my opionion one of the best she has ever written

Poem Linda Posted

Sunday 2/28 story about the people that took advantage of Widelawns parents

2/11 post at Slouching Mom

Teens and Sex by LuckyGem

2/27 Funny funny post from Poop and Boogies

What the bathroom is like at my office

Check out what the slum lord allowed at Sarcastic Mom's

Today is Friday, I will not be blogging for a couple days.
Leave me your comments it's Q&A time. You get to ask the questions and next week I'll provide the answers. I will not blog again until I have at least 10 comments asking questions.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be too serious of a question. If it is, I'll think of something else.

Why don't you have a child of your own? Not that you love Drew any less.

MP said...

Nope..fair question!

Biddy said...

aww you're sweet...

hmmm a question....

ok, kind of an odd question: have you ever considered changing churches? i.e. not being catholic anymore?

i'm not dissing the catholic church, just curious!

MP said...

Wow..so far I have entire posts for each question. I may pick a question a day if they continue like this!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Are you crapping yourself with excitement to see Bossy, or is it just the Chocolate Bar you're secretly excited about? ;-)

Tell me all about that freakin' cute lil' doggie!

Anonymous said...

Do you plan on going skinny dipping Aruba, and have you done this before?

Unknown said...

I got nothing. I keep trying to come up with a question but after staring at the empty box for 5 minutes. . . nada. :( Sorry.

Oh I know! WIll you really put me in your suitcase and take me with you?

Anonymous said...

If you could go back to visit your 15 year old self, but could only pass on one bit of advice, what would it be?

MP said...

this is 6 questions...

need 4 more...

Melissa said...

I always wonder this about people and their priorities/what's important to them:

-Most important quality(s) to you in a friend.

-What will immediately turn you off a friendship or person. (what's the deal breaker?)

the mama bird diaries said...

If you could change one thing about your life... what would it be?

If you had a free afternoon and had to hang out with Laverne or Shirley... who would you choose?

Bri said...

I've tried three times to leave a comment, blogger hates me.

Ok, question....um I have two.
1. If you could live somewhere else for say a year, would you and where would it be?
2. When are we gonna go to dinner? ;)

Anonymous said...

Lulu wants to hear a story about how you met your hubby...that is, if you haven't already posted about it.

Is that a question? More of a command, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Wait! You told lisa marie you would put her in your suitcase, too.

Melissa said...

Oooh! Yes! I want to know Lulu's too! I can't believe I forgot to ask that one! I always ask people that in real life.

Momisodes said...

If you had to eat 1 meal everyday for a whole year, what would it be?