3.04.2008

Update..cause I know you care

Last night I got some laundry done. And that's about it.

The sleet ended up freezing the cars but driving was OK. This morning it was doing something but we didn't get the snow that was supposed to start at 3am..what we have now is a Thundersnow warning until 6pm, they are still saying we could have 7 inches. All I know is that I did fill the wiper fluid in the car and if we go home early I can continue my laundry and watch TV.

I will make my hair appointment today. I forgot to mention that. I have at least an inch and a half of growth..meaning the brown/gray roots thing going on. I will make an appointment for next week.

I'm going to wait until the weekend of the 15th to go get my nails and toes done.

I'm going to go on line and schedule the kitty boarding. Tomorrow I'll make the kitty vet appointment. More than likey for that same 15th weekend. It's a non-Drew weekend and easier to get things done.

I may pick that weekend to do a little clothes shopping too. I'm not going to worry about reading until I get on the plane.

I emptied out some of my DVR last night during laundry time. I watched a Without A Trace episode from January as well as a L&O SUV..then Anthony Bourdain in Hawaii. I'm saving Medium for later.

80's night tonight on American Idol. I sure hope no one signs Whitney, Gloria Estafan or Celien Dion...cause those chickies really shouldn't be copied. I love the 80's.

I am SO far behind on my blog reading. I keep reading the first few on my list in favorites on my browser. I expect to be busy again today so I'm going to start at the bottom and work my way up..although I cheated cause I already read about Pioneer Woman and her pond and DGM and his movie review of that Diving Bell movie.

Just cause I care I will update you later on the snow.
************************************************
AT LEAST 5 INCHES DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW..YOU CAN'T SEE WORTH SHIT...SAFER TO BE AT WORK THAN ON THE ROAD
***************************************************
3:03...STILL SITTING HERE AT WORK.....17+ MILES FROM MY HOUSE..SNOW IS STILL COMING DOWN. MOST INTERSTATES ARE CLOSED. DRIVING HOME IS GOING TO BE A BITCH. THANK GOD FOR MY JEEP.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I wimped out on driving in the ice and stayed home with the kiddos today. Telecommuting is SUCH a beautiful thing!

Good start on the laundry...but thanks A LOT for reminding me I have about 3 loads sitting in my closet waiting for the washer and another two loads waiting to be folded and put away. *sigh* It's freakin' never ending.

Anonymous said...

7 inches of snow!?? I'm sure that you are just dying to get to Aruba.

I can't wait for Idol tonight! Oh, and did you hear about the Idol scandal? One of the guys (can't remember his name) was a male nude dancer in Arizona! It's just crazy.

I hope you get your laundry done.

Anonymous said...

Waiting til the 15th to get your nails done. Why? Because you are going to Aruba?

Bitch.

:)

Beware: Social Worker on the edge said...

Ahh the snow, we are getting it too. CRAP

Kim said...

I stayed home, too. I love telecommuting. I should be doing laundry but yeah, it's not happening.

Biddy said...

we had snow. about 1/12 of an inch. and it stuck for all of about 20 minutes.

i like snow. my jeep does not like snow.