I stole this idea.
Tuesday Top Ten things that I have been thinking about blogging but am either too lazy, too busy or not creative enough to put into words.
- It's 2007, almost 2008 and I work in an "old boys club" and the stupid thing is some of these "boys" are younger than me. It pisses me off.
- I have been procrastinating more than usual..and it's going to screw me up.
- I'm turing 41 on Saturday. For the most part I'm going to start punching a new button when doing suveys. That 41-50 button. How the hell did that happen?
- The writers strike MAY allow for a February premier of an all new Big Brother!!
- Back to procrastinating, I don't know what we're doing for Thanksgiving.
- My mother is driving me crazy since all she is doing is complaining and won't DO anything to help herself or allow people to help her, she just wants to complain.
- Puppy really needs more attention. I should be trying to walk him more but when I come home from work I just don't make extra time for him.
- The Aruba clock is ticking. I need to start looking at airlines, OH and winning the lottery.
- I haven't gone to a Weight Watchers Meeting or gotten on the scale in a month. My smaller clothes still fit. I think that Weight Watchers and Catholisim are realted. They are both REALLY good about making people feel guilty.
- I like November OK..but I am NOT a fan of the Christmas holiday crap.