1.20.2008

Sunday Weekly Winners

It's that time of week...time for my weekly winner photos. I didn't take that many this past week.

Sunset from last week
Pink Sky

This is how cold it was yesterday around noon. We had scouts at California Pizza Kitchen...they gave the boys a tour and they got to make their own pizza's!
COLD
creve coeur flag
This is the flag for the city of Creve Coeur Missouri (part of St Louis where the CPK was)
what is my hourly wage
The boys learning how to make a pizza
i can do this
Boys spreading the sauce

My iced tea!
tea and straw
MP Self Portrait
ME!
hi jack
What's a week without a good picture of Jack!?!?!

Now Go On Over to Sarcastic Mom's site and see the other weekly winners!

18 comments:

Happy Campers said...

Oh my gosh. That has to be the cutest dog I've ever seen. What kind of dog is he? LOVE the outta control hair! :)

Adrienne said...

The sunset was gorgeous! The boys making pizza was great too! My boys would be all ears too if pizza was on the line!

Anonymous said...

What a great sunset shot. I didn't know they let you learn how to make pizza at CPK - how fun!!

Anonymous said...

Those are all so wonderful! I love the one of the boys learning to make pizzas. Mmmm pizza!

dawn224 said...

great pix!

our weather was talking about bitterly cold... it was 26degrees...

Momisodes said...

I love CPK! Man do I miss those.... They look like they're having a blast making pizzas :) Fun!

tommie said...

love the sunset....but that dog just made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Love the self portrait.
I had single digit temperature driving into Boulder last week. Did not like it one little bit.I'm so ready for it to be warm...

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

That first one is just insane great!

And I love the tea shot - very creative.

Unknown said...

You tea scared me! I thought it was the inside of man parts! Love the boys making pizza! And "Hello!" I see you!

I was trying to find your email as I wanted to ask you a question, I don't see it here so I'll go send you flickrmail. :)

Julie said...

These are terrific photos. I love the shot of the iced tea -- the colors and the textures and the shapes are very interesting! And Jack is one very cute dog!

Smiler said...

That sunset shot looks like it could be a postcard. And you've got an adorable dog - good shot on that carpet.

Unknown said...

Love love love the iced tea! Fun shots!

Anonymous said...

10 degrees? Freak, that's cold. Oh, I do love me some pictures of little Jackie. Me and Bindi Sue start obedience training on the 31st. She's been a very bad girl.

S said...

the colors in that first shot are just stunning.

Anonymous said...

The first one's gorgeous. Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Some really neat shots!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm late commenting, but I love these! The tea was different and fun. Good stuff!