1.10.2008

MY Europe AND MY World

I couldn't help myself!!




create your personalized map of europe
or check out our Barcelona travel guide



SO what country in Europe do you want to visit..
Mine is tie..Croatia and Europe..
That is if it must be a new country..repeat country I pick Germany in a heartbeat!



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

There is the whole world..The website told me 6%..
If I had to pick a new continent..I'd pick Africa in a HEARTBEAT.. Biddy has been there and showed me the link to this awesome safari place she stayed.. I want to see Lake Victoria / Victoria Falls before I die.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oooh, Africa! While hubby and I are planning an anniversary trip to ride horses across Ireland, we are also saving for a family trip to Africa when Unruly turns 10. We're doing one of those "trekking" trips with a guide. When she turned 7 last week, the first words out of her mouth her birthday morning were "Only 3 more years til we go to Africa!" We've been planning this trip since she was five.

I admit, I'm pretty darn excited about it, too!