1.03.2008

New for 2008

I haven't had to write 2008 yet, I've typed it..but not written it. Remember when the year changed and you were in school and had to write the year 8 billion times by Jaunary 30th and you ALWAYS wrote the wrong number..It was SO 1978 and you were stuck in 1977...Yeah, me too.

What else is new? We got a new monitor at home...and new computer speakers. I'll have to take a pic.. it's huge w/ big sound. Our fish tank screen saver is really like a fish tank now.

New animals are all around. Ree at Pioneer Woman got a puppy (Charlie)..and it's REALLY cute. Dooce got a puppy too named CoCo..I'm thinking Chuck is dead..what do you think? She said there was a death in the family. I'm putting my money on getting hit by a car or something..We'll see. Hope not..but I have a feeling. EDIT CHUCK IS OK!! YEAH!

LuLu and Biddy are pretty much MIA..what's up with being MIA in the beginning of the new year!?!? Girls!!

WideLawns is coming home to Florida from LA. I hope she has more stories about her dad.

Lisa got a new header on her blog and it is FAB..one of the best I think I've ever seen!!

I'm thinking of making my own "theme" days.. and blog about the same topic of sorts each day..You know like TV review, book review, childhood story...stuff like that..what do you think??

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh no! I hadn't even considered Chuck! I hope it's not him....

Rimshot said...

yay, puppies! Now I am happy.

dawn224 said...

I like themes. they keep me focused :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, yo! The Luuuser is back! I'll get caught up with your goings-on as soon as I can! Lulu missed you!

Biddy said...

please forgive my absence! biddy has been in a funk, and seeing as how i'm stealing...er...borrowing internet from next door, my connection is a bit iffy...

Melissa said...

Ok, this is funny NOW since I'm reading it weeks later, but you thought Chuck was dead??? That never even occurred to me!

Themes... Dunno... Maybe try it for a month and then decide if you like it (of course you may have already decided that. I wouldn't know since I'm still about 20-something posts behind ;) )