5.01.2008

Photo A Day for May - Day One


MP and our first tree
Originally uploaded by mpkillmer
Christmas 2005. This was my first REAL Christmas Tree ever, and the first "full size" tree J and I purchased.

I still wear that coat. I don't change coats every often..and that was shortly after I got my Jeep.. OUR Jeep..sorry J.

I have on my LOVELY Green sweatpants that have the wholes in the knee. I have to tell you, last weekend when I did my "clean up" in the basement, they went to the throw away pile.

I think I was about 11 lbs heavier in this photo. It was also taken with our crappy camera. So to get it to look half way normal I changed it to sepia.

As I mentioned in the previous post I will be doing a photo a day..although with my other dribble and dravel (is that a word?)..

So unless I hear requests I will be posting whatever the hell I dig out of flicrk.

I will NOT photograph myself sansclothes..other than that... request away!!

8 comments:

Rimshot said...

I have a request: I would very much enjoy seeing a photograph of the inside of your refrigerator.

Thanks!

Your pal,

Rimmy

Linda said...

I'm playing!

lisa marie said...

let's see, how about more Jack and Aruba and even your favorite park. :)

Jean said...

I think I'll do the same. Woot!

Robyn said...

Love this idea... and the sepia photo... and the new header! You've been busy!

Connie said...

I love seeing old photos of people... fun! I would have to scan a bunch in to do that. That is a task for some future time!

Sandy C. said...

Love the photo of you and the real tree :) I will have to try the sepia trick ;)

dissertation writing services said...

Really nice photo, that is great, quite useful information and beautiful design you've got here!