12.17.2007

Updates, Current Events, Reviews

OK...First off we have a couple things to go over. One thing is I got a kick out of some of the comments about my "town".. it made me giggle a bit. I'm smack dab in the middle of the city. I guess we're in the top 50 in population..where I don't know. Anyway the city of St Louis is broken down into neighborhoods, some more desirable than others. I grew up in the Italian section. Now it is one neighborhood from where I live, I still go to the same church that I was baptised, confirmed, etc in.
THIS is a little about the neighborhood.

I was a big bummed out when I read the about the death of Dan Fogelberg. Did you know that his song, Same Old Lang Syne, WAS a true story. I read it on his website last night. He made some beautiful music in his day.



Did you read about the crazy politics going on? These two seem like strange bedfellows. I don't see how this is going to help McCain w/ votes.


Alvin and the Chipmunks.
If you have children...or not...and you are looking for a light-hearted funny, laugh out loud movie..then go see this. It is totally predictable in ever way. The singing is fun..and if you have an obnoxious 8 year old they will sign it Chipmunk style the rest of the weekend. Drew stated that he wished that the Chipmunks were real..cause he would love to go to the concert.

1 comment:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I need a good laugh and my littliest chipmunks might not be so noticeable in a funny movie where everyone is busy Laughing out loud.Glad you enjoyed it.